Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Waffen SS Helmet Cover - Real or Reproduction?

Article about: I found this helmet cover on an auction site and would like to know what you guys think of it. Sorry, these are all the pictures I have of it. Thanks!

It has a lot of time passed by from the time question was asked, but I want only said that this helmet cover in the first post is an old ATF production, artificialy aged, fabric is not real SS camo. Just to let you know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Assume you are referring to At The Front?

In the meantime, I dug deep and bought one of the horde covers just a few more payments to go.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC044826.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	955351Hello Guys,

I am the gentleman with the find of Original Waffen SS Helmet Covers. I am a Waffen SS Camouflage Collector myself and trust me when I first received the first one from the the gentleman in Germany I thought it was a "High Quality" Czech made SS Helmet Cover. I soon found out I was wrong!

Well anyhow the SS Helmet Cover that is started this thread is a total fake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123