Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen SS Relic

Article about: Well, guys, I believe this to be my dream helmet... yes I know its in bad shape. But, its a DD SS. Its only 475. I would love to have a beauty like this.. Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default Waffen SS Relic

Well, guys, I believe this to be my dream helmet... yes I know its in bad shape. But, its a DD SS. Its only 475. I would love to have a beauty like this.. Waffen SS RelicWaffen SS RelicWaffen SS RelicWaffen SS RelicWaffen SS RelicWaffen SS RelicWaffen SS RelicWaffen SS Relic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Relic
    P
    Many

?

All of the helmets i have found in this condition had 0 decals left.

I cannot comment if the decals are genuine, because the photos are to poor.

?

Its been listed as a reliable seller on this site a few times by well known guys here.

?

I have found several in such condition in the past, by walking in the forests. The decals are always preserved, if the helmet discovered on the surface ground. May be it has been unearthed 20-30 years ago in good condition, due of that - steel became quick rusting process. 20-30 years ago there was no market for such items in the Ex- Soviet Union countries, and people's interest in digging was the just a weapon and jewelery
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Its been listed as a reliable seller on this site a few times by well known guys here.
    I only spoke out of my own experience finding helmets. I dint say it was bad, or good.

As Neil Young said "rust never sleeps"!!

Enjoy this while you can......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice relic!...

Hi Will, personally at that price I would leave it well alone, your hard earned money will just turn to dust with this one! Leon.

?

In my opinion it stands a chance.

On it's arrival in Las Vegas, Will excitedly considers his display options......

Waffen SS Relic
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast