Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?

Article about: Here are photos , any opinions will be great , Thanks !

Default Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?

Here are photos , any opinions will be great ,
    Thanks !
    Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?
    P
    Many

It concerns me that the dome of the helmet is white washed. Just think, why would the soldier waste time painting an area that won't be seen by anyone? This is just my opinion though, wait for other helmet experts, as I have been out of the helmet game for a while.

?

Not for me.
    Fake white camo; decal is a bad one too.

Jeez........... not even close

Thanks guys , I suspected it as fake piece but as I am new here I would like to post a lot of stuff and learn more and more,
    Here is another one but not white camo , posted as authentic with low price so .....

Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?

Quote by upanddown View Post
    Thanks guys , I suspected it as fake piece but as I am new here I would like to post a lot of stuff and learn more and more,
    Here is another one but not white camo , posted as authentic with low price so .....

Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?Winter SS helmet ? Real or fake?
    another bad one.

Allegro crap ss helmets..

?

Please do not add more items to this thread. If you would like to know the opinions of the members, you should create separate threads for each individual item, especially if they are not all of a similar type, i.e. medals/awards, helmets, paper items etc.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum

Carl

Personally, I think that the makers of these fake helmets,medals,daggers and uniforms, etc should be charged and imprisoned as felons, since they are not marking them as reproductions and are marketing them as authentic. Why are they not nailed for fraud? People should not be allowed to be cheated out of countless millions of dollars each year simply because they collect a politically incorrect hobby....Is time the officials take a closer look on this problem and do something serious about it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Personally, I think that the makers of these fake helmets,medals,daggers and uniforms, etc should be charged and imprisoned as felons, since they are not marking them as reproductions and are marketing them as authentic. Why are they not nailed for fraud? People should not be allowed to be cheated out of countless millions of dollars each year simply because they collect a politically incorrect hobby....Is time the officials take a closer look on this problem and do something serious about it.
    I can't see any authority seriously interested or concerned about clamping down on the fakers; it's not like this stuff is commercially sold goods/brands being counterfeited, harming the economy or suchlike.

It would probably open a can of worms, as I suspect a lot of "ignorant" folks find TR collecting distasteful (especially anything to do with the SS) as it is and would like nothing more than to see the whole hobby banned. This type of nonsense flairs up in British tabloid newspapers from time to time

That said, as someone who has experienced being cheated out of my hard-earned money, my own personal opinion towards the fakers is less than polite

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast