Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ww2 german ss helmet

Article about: Please put your pics into the thread Vs using a hosting site. That way forum members can view them. The Internet isn't going to give you the information you seek, you need to search the NARA

Default ww2 german ss helmet

i have a ww2 german ss helmet, has a name and unit he was from,his name is g.upitz when i check it out only person i can find on the net is gunter simon upitz ,he was fronm the same unit that the helmet is from,it also on the net saying he was a gen,,,, in the ss-gruppenfehrer i think i spelled it right,,any info on that

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german ss helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: ww2 german ss helmet

Got any pics of the helmet?

Jason

Hi John,

I'm sure the helmet guru's on the forum would love to help you, but not much can be done without pictures! Take as many high quality pictures as possible of the helmet... including front, sides, back, top, liner, close ups of the stampings, and of course, perhaps most important... close up/ straight on shots of the SS decal.

I agree with the guys, looking forward to seeing it John

Your thread should be in the SS helmet forum so I will move it their. The members will want close up images of the decal. Please post your pictures with our format as your hosting site will eventually delete the images and this thread will become useless. Even with the images you posted, the decal appears to be an aged fake.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

here is a other picAttachment 365780

Glad you posted pics but I can't view them, and the link to attachment are invalid. Don't know hat happened to them.
    Jason

well i track down the unit on google where the helmet was from thats whats on the helmethttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Latv ian)here is the info whats writen on the helmet,,,,,15 lett ss

pics don't work for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast