Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Your thoughts please (SS decal)

Article about: Hi all - your expert opinions would be greatly appreciated. I have put a great deal of effort into trying to research, to be honest my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen all after

?

Default Your thoughts please (SS decal)

Hi all - your expert opinions would be greatly appreciated. I have put a great deal of effort into trying to research, to be honest my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen all afternoon - as you can see by the pictures there is much of the decal missing - from what is remaining what do you guys think ? Thanks.Your thoughts please (SS decal)Your thoughts please (SS decal)Your thoughts please (SS decal)Your thoughts please (SS decal)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your thoughts please (SS decal)
    P
    Many

?

The first thing I have noticed is the odd amount of wear to the decal while the liner and the rest of the helmet show very little wear. Not a good feeling on this one so far, but there is a chance that the liner was replaced

It is an EF shell with a fake SS decal (not even the EF pattern runes), bad paint and probably a repro liner. All in all one to avoid. Jim G.

?

This should be moved to the proper section. This is a reference section, we have an SS Helmet section (although this isn't a real SS either)

?

Thanks

Original EF m-42 helmet but IMO has been played with. Pretty well no brainer even to me and I stay clear of SS ones. Takes a lot of experience of knowing the real deal and we have a lot of qualified experts on here. timothy

I would not buy it, Not a good feeling on this one... (but i'm far from an expert)

Artificially aged. Not an original decal imo.

Hi , looks like the "toffee hammer" was taken to this fake decal. A bad egg all round I'm afraid. Leon.

and the camo is not original at all....