Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.

Article about: these things are hardly standardized.

Default 1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.

these things are hardly standardized. 1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.
    P
    Many

1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.riddles in enigmas.

Is it possible to see the reverse from the eagles from post 1, please !!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Is it possible to see the reverse from the eagles from post 1, please !!
    Dear Master, I will make a picture for you in a bit. Neither is marked in any way and the splints in both items are broken off.

The Tombak one is a bit bigger than the Weissmetall one, that's for sure.

Without your careful and thoughtful analysis of these, I would know nothing about them.

That's why we celebrate your authorship.

And I own many of these, and none is identical to the other at all.

1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations.Voila:

- - ------- - -

The splints were busted off by someone else, ergo my pique at the fetish of looking for maker's codes and such.

and without Mr. Wim, I would not have known that this was an SS insignia prior to its being worn by other branches and wings of the NSDAP...!

FB, it was just a question. No more then that. It was not my intention to judge about them.
    My favors are those that are RZM marked, which started about 1933.

The early ones often do not have a marking at all. In late 1931 the eagle officially should have
    the Warenzeichen "A" and ges.gesch. So, F.W. Assmann was the official manufacturer,
    according to orders. However this was - as far as known - not the eagle for the headgear, but the
    quite small eagle as worn upon the tie or so. It was not exactly told!!

All kinds of concerns manufactured the early style of eagle for headgear, as marked with the
    RZM-code and a number (no more then that) since about 1933, which later was the RZM M1/1-code.

Interesting in the December 7, 1931 Büchner-order, published in the Verordnungsblatt der
    Reichsleitung der NSDAP
    from December 31, 1931, page 35, is the fact as (six sorts of insignia
    were mentioned):
    Insignia without indications or other inscriptions at the reverse are not according to orders and
    are classified as imitations/forgeries (Nachahmungen). One has to reject them. Manufacturers
    and dealers, dealing with material like this, are to be reported to the authorities (RZM).

So, friends: what are we talking about. Already in 1931 subjects were faked!!

By the way: I am not a "'master", FB. I just reveal things I know about. I am just a tiny cog in the
    wheel. The two shown in the first post seem to be correct.

Thank you. I consider you a master, as I think many others do. Such is more than proven by this wonderful post with very fine details of the most excellent sort.

May all others emulate your example of decades of research and a singular generosity in sharing your knowledge with us in this way.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    By the way: I am not a "'master", FB. I just reveal things I know about. I am just a tiny cog in the wheel.
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. I consider you a master, as I think many others do. Such is more than proven by this wonderful post with very fine details of the most excellent sort.

May all others emulate your example of decades of research and a singular generosity in sharing your knowledge with us in this way.
    Hear, hear! If Wim is just a cog, he has to be one of the most central and smoothest-running ones in the machine that is the wide field of present-day uniformology and collecting, while so many other significant figures are nothing but broken parts and sand in it.

This is too much for me 1927 Hakenkreuzkokarde, eagle badge variations..

I feel myself the cog, as mentioned, no more then that.

There are lots of things I have no knowledge about. Somewhere (at another
    forum) they called me this week the "Thread troll" and a while ago a regulations-freak!!
    I like regulations, if they were followed or not. Just me "on-line"!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast