Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1929 Danzig skull; Real?

Article about: Hello there, Recently chanced upon this skull. Opinions on its originality would be greatly appreciated. Sorry about the poor quality of the images, they're all the seller provided. Thanks i

Default 1929 Danzig skull; Real?

Hello there,

Recently chanced upon this skull. Opinions on its originality would be greatly appreciated. Sorry about the poor quality of the images, they're all the seller provided. Thanks in advance.
    1929 Danzig skull; Real?
    1929 Danzig skull; Real?
    1929 Danzig skull; Real?
    1929 Danzig skull; Real?
    1929 Danzig skull; Real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1929 Danzig skull; Real?
    P
    Many

?

Look up Berlin Hortfunde ( Berlin Hoard ) on the forum search engine and read a few threads about these skulls. Some accept them as real others do not. In the tradition of our friend Friederich-Berthold "I prefer these"
    1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?1929 Danzig skull; Real?

?

Start here and keep searching for berlin Hoard threads to form your own opinion. I personally pass them up but it's a matter of choice:

'Berlin Hoard' Totenkopfs

Will do. Thank you very much Aldo.

?

You got it. I just recently started collecting these Danzig skulls and have learned a lot from our knowledgeable members like "carlsson1982" " Winkelman" "Friederich-Berthold" just to name a few. I was going to buy a few of these types because of the relative low cost until I was persuaded otherwise by the Sage and our esteemed colleague Friederich-Berthold who has collected magnificent caps with all types of Danziger skulls over the years and never came across one actually attached to said caps. On the other hand, another forum member and renowned author, Robin Lumsden accepts these types as legitimate based on this old photo from his personal collection. The one circled on the left and the other on the top right of the gorget chain are both examples of the "Hoard" type.
    Good luck in your collecting, I hope to see some new posts soon.

1929 Danzig skull; Real?