Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

2 "Deschler"

Article about: Hello gentlemen, Let me show you my last addition... A zinc one and an early D&S M. enjoy.

At the risk of restating the obvious, I do not remove the badges to look at the back of the "scull."

I did this as a teen ager, but as an adult, I realize that it was a destructive habit.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 "Deschler"
    P
    Many

Smile

a close up...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 "Deschler"   2 "Deschler"  

my beloved in the collection, personally kicked in Swinoujscie2 "Deschler"2 "Deschler"

What flaw? I don't see anything!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    What flaw? I don't see anything!
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The detail in question is barely visible, even under a loupe.
    2 "Deschler"
    2 "Deschler"
    2 "Deschler"
    2 "Deschler"
    Jedem das Seine

Quote by another ant View Post
    2 "Deschler"
    2 "Deschler"
    2 "Deschler"
    2 "Deschler"
    You can fall in love

I will beat a dead horse, and do so with glee. I cannot see these details with the naked eye. Basta.

While some of you gain your SS regalia from moors and dark forests, others of us are used to finding insignia on caps and tunics.

The difference is cultural and one of the age of the person. This fact leads to a different perspective.

None of you can convince me that those purported differences in these badges are much other than coincidence and historical oddity rather than some
    significant feature worthy of much attention or energy, to say nothing of the more or less dubious attempt to assign a monetary value to such things.

If you take offense at this statement, then that is the world in 2015.

Happy collecting, and do buy these things from a sound source.

PS Messr Bernhard's badge is very nice. As I say, I collect these already on the cap, and, in the ideal sense, where the thing has been since about 1934 or 1935, if luck allows it.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I will beat a dead horse, and do so with glee. I cannot see these details with the naked eye. Basta.

While some of you gain your SS regalia from moors and dark forests, others of us are used to finding insignia on caps and tunics.

The difference is cultural and one of the age of the person. This fact leads to a different perspective.

None of you can convince me that those purported differences in these badges are much other than coincidence and historical oddity rather than some
    significant feature worthy of much attention or energy, to say nothing of the more or less dubious attempt to assign a monetary value to such things.

If you take offense at this statement, then that is the world in 2015.

Happy collecting, and do buy these things from a sound source.

PS Messr Bernhard's badge is very nice. As I say, I collect these already on the cap, and, in the ideal sense, where the thing has been since about 1934 or 1935, if luck allows it.
    Mine is personally dug out of the ground detector in the same place it was 8 skulls

2 "Deschler"eight in one place? That's pretty good. Well done.

Here are sixteen plus badges in one place, but I found them by a different method.

It would be interesting to know how all the badges got into one spot?

I guess the persons de SS'd their uniforms, or discarded spare insignia or whatever.

Did you find other archaeology things there to add to the story?

As I say, I live far from the battle fields and have collected from the trophies of US occupation and NATO stationed troops.

Hello Friends,

For the sake of education, could someone describe or point out the "characteristic defect", in question?

Thank you

Mart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast