Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

2 x scull for opinion

Article about: Hello , What you think about this scull's ? Bigger one 3 cm high , 3 cm wide , small one 2 x 2 cm . Thx for all replies

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

The attempt to chase away Wim Saris is further evidence of my generalization.
    There is no attempt to chase Wim away, he brought this "holiday" on himself..
    He outright insulted another member of good standing, and refused to apologise.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 x scull for opinion
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you for your reply, I appreciate Andreas as a great asset and educator in language and the intricate organization of the TR.
    His approach is as a historian not a hoarder, and he helps explain in laymen terms the most complex political bureaucracy in history.
    And I also hope the author himself will comment on my question. As always thank you for your additional comments.
    You are so very right. My dentures start to chatter when I answer most questions nowadays, but Andreas has a huge gift as a teacher/scholar.
    My admiration for him is boundless. David Delich is also an exemplary teacher, with whom I have worked with huge pleasure.

But you can also have gun show old wives tales and digital snake oil salesmen to your heart's content.

It is odd how the ills of today with the digital sewer and the corruption of culture and civilization first manifested themselves on these militaria sites

with a general assault on knowledge and authority. Sad, really.

I am sure there are those choking with disgust at the mention of a book other than the illustrious former army officer, but there you are....

Robin Lumsden also has a fine sense of humor on line, which is a virtue that eludes many persons.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-17-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Thread has derailed from original topic.
    Thread closed.

and all future threads that begin narrowing away into an opposite direction.

If for some reason you do not like the administration here ..the rules set forth and the practices to uphold the sanctity of this website..by all means exercise your thoughts if you wish to leave.

Any further threads in rebuttal to this post will be deleted.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5