Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Another TK for review

Article about: Funny after I bought this from vets son,first TK I owned.Well posted pics on a German Militaria forum.Several posters said it was a fake.I called the vets son and said I was told it was not

Default Another TK for review

Funny after I bought this from vets son,first TK I owned.Posted pics on a German Militaria forum.Several posters said it was a fake.I called the vets son and said I was told it was not good.The guy was upset and told me those guys don't have a clue what they are talking about,my dad took it off a german cap in ww2.I felt like an idiot , apologized and said sorry for doubting you.Posted it here with other stuff and it was deemed good.Thought I would post it separate as recommended.Seems to have a flat spot hit above the teeth?Paid 250.00 for it,good deal?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another TK for review   Another TK for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another TK for review
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Looks good to me, and that is a great price, one prong does slightly effect the value.

It looks correct to me.
    Ralph.

Another TK for review
    Another TK for review
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Chris &Ralph, appreciate it!Wow Ralph that example looks like it was in a time capsule,thanks for showing it!

For 250, that’s a great deal. Beautiful piece. Congrats!