Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bill Shea's item C-445

Article about: Hello all, Quick question as I've found myself somewhat confused. Bill S. currently has a collar tab offered on his site which he claims to be of the SS. More pacifically, it's supposedly of

That makes much more sense Bob, thank you. Considering the color and medal insigina I'd say that this tab most likely was intended for the NSKK, and not SS nor SA. I will continue to search for more evidence. I'm nearly certain I've seen this variant before in some type of period documentation, but just can't remember where. Anyone other information or comments are welcomed, and once again, thank you all for your contribution to this thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bill Shea's item C-445
    P
    Many

Yet again, buyer beware. Early mega-desirable cast...am I missing something here? This has been one bad update for that site.
    https://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPages/Misc/s550b.htm
    Bill Shea's item C-445Bill Shea's item C-445

Maybe I am missing something too? I would not even have given this a second glance...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Wow, that skull is really bad both front and back. How Bill can say " There is little to no visible wear to the details, which remain very crisp" is beyond me!

it must be a joke item.

How do you say it is real?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    How do you say it is real?
    IMO it is not real. Not sure who said it was besides Bill.

Hey...for $2,200 bucks...it Could be Yours...

I'm starting to wonder if Bill has gotten someone new to do his authenticating??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hey guys.. I happen to like Bill.. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.. Even Moderators here have been duped..
    As a forum let's not bash a site or person.. 1 item out of ?? can slip through the cracks...
    If we see irregularities let's contact the site to inform them of our findings as I have in the past...
    Fella's we are all in this together.. Most reputable dealers will thank you and may even offer a discount for your info if it is indeed correct.. I am in no way insinuating we have bashed anybody... Just let's all get along..
    Okay my soap box is crushing I have to move on.....Gwar

To err is human.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast