Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

cap insignia no. 4

Article about: I do apologize for all this but I do need conformation on my assessment for my friends benefit and again I thank you, Raz

raz
    ?

Default cap insignia no. 4

I do apologize for all this but I do need conformation on my assessment for my friends benefit and again I thank you,
    Razcap insignia no. 4cap insignia no. 4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement cap insignia no. 4
    P
    Many

Hello raz. I think of all the danziger skulls you have shown this one comes the closet imo. However I still feel it is no good. The skull sutures look almost too tall/exaggerated. Also the reverse edge on the perimeter of the badge varies in thickness typical of casted fakes. And lastly I'm suspicious as all the examples you have shown have similar attachment pins which is odd to me as the styles vary greatly. odd. If I'm wrong I'm sure FB can correct my observations. Best regards.

Brian

raz
    ?

I do thank you for your help Brian . I tried to tell my buddy they were no good as he traded a nice AR15 for all of it at a gun show but I didn't have the confidence to say for sure it was all bad. Thanks
    Raz

MAP
    ?

Quote by raz View Post
    I do thank you for your help Brian . I tried to tell my buddy they were no good as he traded a nice AR15 for all of it at a gun show but I didn't have the confidence to say for sure it was all bad. Thanks
    Raz
    I would much rather have a nice AR15 than some skulls....but that is just me...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

A fool and his AR15 are soon parted, why would he do the trade if he doesn't know SS items.

They are the most faked of all German WWII collectables.

Also the earlier traditional jawless Tk's aren't as valuable as the later full face Tk's.

raz
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    A fool and his AR15 are soon parted, why would he do the trade if he doesn't know SS items.

They are the most faked of all German WWII collectables.

Also the earlier traditional jawless Tk's aren't as valuable as the later full face Tk's.

To answer that I think he bought the story of ( it was brought back by wwII vet that just passed and I don't want this STUFF ) That is why I ask the good people here so I'm not the spoiler.

I am happy to bear the burden in a case of this kind.

CBH
    ?

Never buy the story!

And you should tell him to stick to AR's are they are much harder to fake.

Probably 80% of the SS items seen for sale are fakes, not an area of collecting for the faint of heart or the uninformed.

1.2,3,4x fake