Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou

Article about: Please look at the attached. They are off an Italian made SS visor currently being restored.

kc1
    ?

Default Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou

Please look at the attached. They are off an Italian made SS visor currently being restored.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou   Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou  

Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou   Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou  

Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou   Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou

These are crude fake trinkets with very little in common to originals, sorry to say.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    These are crude fake trinkets with very little in common to originals, sorry to say.
    I agree. The markings do not resemble any genuine RZM proof marks.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

As stated by the others, these are total junk. Horrid junk.

Mr. Kc1 must be a subtle and refined satirist of my affect, because this thread symbolizes why I have grown weary of all of these sites. My colleagues have given the same answer in this matter as I would. You know, I spent a while the other day looking at the so called 1927, or 1929 or 1931 little Hoheitszeichen with my glass in hand, and I discovered that not one of these badges in my property even resembled the other. Not at all. I cannot see the subtle differences in these cap badges even with an electron microscope; however, these badges here are total junk. The whole thing is akin to the canals of Mars, that is, they reveal more of the beholder than the thing itself.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou   Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou  

Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou  
    Attached Images Attached Images Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou 

Here are real cap badges, for what it is worth.....

I do not begrudge people the desire to know and even to own real badges, a wish that pulsates in my heart, too, mind you.

But there is no poetry to it at all.Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thouCap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thouCap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou

?

There are differences from one individual design of original badge to the next. Variances in wear and tear of the dies and pressue of the press etc etc all make for subtle differences in the end product. I actualy worked for a few months modifying huge 100 tonne presses in a car panel factory in South Wales. It's an awesome sight to see that kind of manufacturing in full operation.

The badge (Hoheitszeichen, ca. 1927/9/31) I have in mind....Cap insignia for opinion, silver marked, FB where art thou

I own several of these, and have never really examined them at minute range, only to find many differences and oddities.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-15-2011 at 02:33 AM.