Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Danzinger skull original or repo?

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking at this Danzinger type skull and was wondering if it could possibly be the real deal. I already have an original skull but its so hard to tell on some of these due to s

Default Re: Danzinger skull original or repo?

I don't like this one, it looks rough (features under the teeth) and with thick prongs.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danzinger skull original or repo?
    P
    Many

Uh oh... The teeth is one of the details that bothered me as well along with the small marks on the skull part itself. Thanks again, Carlsson.

Here's some Originals to compare with.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Danzinger skull original or repo?   Danzinger skull original or repo?  

Danzinger skull original or repo?   Danzinger skull original or repo?  

Danzinger skull original or repo?  

Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Here is a nicer image, but without "prongs" about which others become poetic. This cap came from noted other collectors from the English speaking realm.

Its really great to see all these examples. I've seen quite a few on this site but these have been some of the best so far from both you and Carlsson. Thanks again. I'm sure these will help other rookies like me!

Madman

Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?These images are better than a stick in the eye, but they cannot enable you to secure all you need without risk or torment. There is much suffering connected with these things, of that you and I are certain.

Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Danzinger skull original or repo?Knautschen....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-07-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Hmm.... maybe Carlsson have right. (: (:
    those teeth looks strange.
    Hm I dont know now (:
    Peter

Danzinger skull original or repo?Here some data from the Lumsden collection as a guide to seekers of the truth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2