Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

deschler m1/52 skull is it a fake? PLEASE HELP

Article about: hey fellas! i just received some pics of a skull that another member wants to sell me. i think it's a fake but im sure experts out there would have a better opinion. please help here:

Default deschler m1/52 skull is it a fake? PLEASE HELP

hey fellas!
    i just received some pics of a skull that another member wants to sell me. i think it's a fake but im sure experts out there would have a better opinion.

please help

here:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement deschler m1/52 skull is it a fake? PLEASE HELP
    P
    Many

Default Re: deschler m1/52 skull is it a fake? PLEASE HELP

the member is offering 280 euro for it. sounds too good to be true. a mustachio?

?

I once received these same pictures when I asked that member as an experiment. Not only is it fake but I wouldn't trust the member either. Be warned of these things!

Robbie

?

Most of the guys(and gals) on this forum are of great character! I do not believe that a fellow member would intentionally try to sell another member a fake !!!!!!!! It does not have the usual pin attachment as most of the D&S i have seen, but i like it! Let some of the more seasoned collectors help also, lol .... what is the member asking for a price? That in itself can be a dead give away as to authenticity. Good luck !!

?

It was more the fact I was offered it by a forum member with no previous posts, and other members have been burnt before by such people. For all I know it's completely trustworthy and the seller could have posted by now, but I like to see more participation in the forum before I'm willing to complete large sales!

Robbie

thanks styx! man... i really like to give people the benefit of the doubt but i cant help but feel this guy is a crook. i hope he really thinks it's real and not knowingly selling a fake.

oh well, name of the game right?

at least my t.k. authentication skills are getting better! as soon as i saw it, i knew something was fishy..... but i knew all you experts would know better!

thanks guys. anymore comments?

hey newbie,

the guy wants 280 euro for it. too little for such as great looking piece. am i right?

?

Yeah, price is fishy ! ............ I am one of those victims burnt by a supposed forum member !!!!! I lost out on some cash, not as much as i could have, lol ..... the price was to good to be true and let my desire cloud my judgement. I got burned on a Assman SS eagle. Seller was " a lady " from Bulgaria........ i knew better, in my gut, but i still got suckered in... so be very wary !!!! Like i said, most of the members on here are great people !!!!

man that ***** newbie!

wow so that lady just took off huh? did you ever ask for your money back?

thanks for the replies fellas! anymore opinions would be great!

Let me know the sellers name via PM.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast