Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".

Article about: Hi all. A collector friend of mine would like me to share some pictures of his eagle and skull set he picked up at a Max show in the late 1980's. I've done some thread searching, and have co

Default Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".

Hi all. A collector friend of mine would like me to share some pictures of his eagle and skull set he picked up at a Max show in the late 1980's. I've done some thread searching, and have come up with very little info on "800" marked cap devices. The skull is marked RZM 1/52, denoting it as Deschler and Sohn manufacture, and the eagle is marked RZM 11/17, which is the correct marking for Assmann and Sohne. The "800" mark on the eagle is on the top of the left wing on the eagle, and on the underside of the lower jaw of the skull. The marks are very small, and I wasn't able to capture them clearly in the photos, but they are there. He's really interested in your opinions. Thanks.
    Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".   Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".  

Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".   Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".  

Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".   Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".
    P
    Many

Deschler skull is not orginal in my opinion (:
    This way eagle will by also
    Last edited by Stirlitz wiedzial; 06-03-2014 at 01:32 AM.

800 indicate made in silver, yes?

I think had not done Deschler skulls in silver, yes?

really does not look like silver patina.

I think it may also influence the irregular edges on the picture of the back and

the bar separating M1/52 ,the length looks like showing the aluminum Deschler.

is a review of a noob at this.
    Jedem das Seine

both fakes

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    both fakes
    Interesting. On what do you base you opinion? What are you seeing that leads you to this conclusion? Thanks.
    Mark

These are casting fakes, both has all the casting features, look at the attachments, the eye and nose sockets on the back.
    The Assmann eagle is the same thing. There is a silver made Deschler with the 800 marking that I believe is original, but this is not one of them.
    Last edited by carlsson1982; 06-03-2014 at 11:03 AM.

These are casting fakes, both has all the casting features, look at the attachments, the eye and nose sockets on the back.
    The Assmann eagle is the sane thing. There is a silver made Deschler with the 800 marking that I believe is original but this is not one of It.
    Thanks for pointing that out to me. You've been very helpful. I'll let my friend know.
    Mark

I must agree with Carlsonn,uneven casting etc.

The Assmann eagle is the sane thing. There is a silver made Deschler with the 800 marking that I believe is original but this is not one of It.
    I wholly agree.

Another Ant the bar isn't exactly same as on Alu Deschler.
    On this fake skull is to close to the RZM circle. (pls compare)
    But the bar is not so important in this case
    If we will loking on bars this way we will compare skulls almost on molecular levels. (:
    The whole skull including alloy is bad looking (:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".   Deschler Skull, and Assmann Eagle marked "800".  

Last edited by Stirlitz wiedzial; 06-03-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast