Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

deschler skull timeline question

Article about: hey fellas, just trying to educate myself in deschler skulls. i collect p.38's but im just getting into collectiing tk's, particularly deschler ones. ( in my opinion, they're the most beauti

Default deschler skull timeline question

hey fellas,

just trying to educate myself in deschler skulls. i collect p.38's but im just getting into collectiing tk's, particularly deschler ones. ( in my opinion, they're the most beautiful!)

ive been having a tough time finding info on the net about the construction timeline of these skulls.

im aware the cupal and tombak metals suggest early war pieces, but what about zinc? or ones that were constructed of completely aluminum? i also read that later war ones did not even have makers mark in the back. also, the prongs in the back should indicate the year they were made too right?

can anyone help? does any member have detailed knowledge of what materials were used during what period of the war?

sorry to bombard you guys with so many questions, but can anyone recommend me a good book to educate myself on eagle and tk variations? would micahel d. beavers book on ss cloth headgear a good starting place?

thanks in advance fellas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement deschler skull timeline question
    P
    Many