Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Deschler & Sohn skull

Article about: Best pics i got on this M1/52 Skull, for me just hard to tell, what do you guys think? thanks ado

ado
    ?

Default Deschler & Sohn skull

Best pics i got on this M1/52 Skull, for me just hard to tell, what do you guys think?

thanks
    ado
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deschler & Sohn skull   Deschler & Sohn skull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deschler & Sohn skull
    P
    Many

ado
    ?

Default Re: Deschler & Sohn skull

well whatever it is, it sold at auction for $270

Let me put it this way, why do you think there are no clear close up photos from the front and reverse?

Quote by Anders S View Post
    Let me put it this way, why do you think there are no clear close up photos from the front and reverse?
    I will second that comment. The online buying world is just a huge mine field for collecting. As I have stated before along with other forum members if they are taking the pics from a strange or distant angle look out. In many ways its the small details with the TR items that makes the whole hobby so interesting to me. If they are standing off not to show details I would always assume it is a fake untill they can show you otherwise.

Regards

Jeff

The chances of that skull being authentic are very low. Many bad sellers uses that kind of photos so only new collectors that believes in their word will buy them. Never buy anything that the seller denies to send you good photos off. If he don´t that is the first sign of him being a crook. And if you want original stuff don´t buy from auction sights unless you are 100% sure of the item. Their is a lot of good and bad fakes on the auction sights! Buy from e-stand on WAF or our own militaria board or from any good dealer. The prices are a little bit higher but then you will have good pictures and guarantee of the item.

ado
    ?

Why no better pics? because seller could not provide? which is red flag of course i did like this skull from front but not the reverse like i said it sold for what it sold, i just know that i did not buy it!
    Thank you all on your comments
    Ado