Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.

Article about: Hey guys, here is a set i thought i would share. My Unmarked Assman eagle and M1/24 Overhoff Totenkopf. Both zinc with silver wash.

?

Default Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.

Hey guys, here is a set i thought i would share. My Unmarked Assman eagle and M1/24 Overhoff Totenkopf. Both zinc with silver wash.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.

Im a a not eagle maniac but your M1/24 skull is fantastic.
    Peter

How about photos of the reverse sides. The eagle has the best finish I have seen on an Assmann eagle.

Bob Hritz

?

Here are pics of the reverse of the eagle and the TK. Both have been discussed on the forum when i first purchased both items. Both were given the thumbs up from various collectors on the forum. Bob, you might have actually commented on both, but i can not remember. Note the pins on the reverse of the eagle are not the typical round pins found on the Assman eagles, they are the flat prong style. The prongs have a detailed beveled edge, just like the prong on the Overhoff TK. Also note the M1/24 marking on the prong on the TK. I hope you guys enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.   Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.  

Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.   Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.  

Eagle and Totenkopf in my collection.  

?

With the eagle there was a lot of debate about the maker, most saying Assman, even thought the pins are of the flat style. Regardless of the maker, everyone seems to agree it is real. I showed a local collector friend , a collector of 42 yrs. he also agreed the eagle was real.