Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early cap insignia. No reverse shot....!?

Article about: as note.

Default Early cap insignia. No reverse shot....!?

as noted. Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?
    P
    Many

Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Some of you can profit from seeing the insignia still on the cap versus what we frequently see here.

Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?One of these may be a Steinhauer & Lueck with all the marks, but I do not know. If you know from merely looking the front with your x ray vision, then pray tell. This is not my image.
    I have never pried these off, and am not planning on so now.

Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?No reverse shot....

?

Fantastic caps FB. It's nearly considered blasphemy now to not photograph a reverse shot.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Fantastic caps FB. It's nearly considered blasphemy now to not photograph a reverse shot.

Cheers, Pat
    Dear Patrick, thanks. Each person can do what they want, when they want; etc. In the world of today, however, everyone has an opinion about the other's liberty and much cheek to say it right away---ergo my comment.

I am very aware of persons who strip insignia from real caps for their insignia collections; the same is done to black uniforms. These facts prompt my scorn of those who do thus.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-07-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?Early cap insignia.  No reverse shot....!?I also wanted to solicit the comment of someone who knows one of these marked Steinhauer und Lueck badges from the front, without the need to pry the thing off.
    I note that the expertise about this much more rare badge is surely more scarce than that of many of the self proclaimed 'scull' savants.

No further data to be had?

?

About what?

About this Papkin !!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I also wanted to solicit the comment of someone who knows one of these marked Steinhauer und Lueck badges from the front, without the need to pry the thing off.
    I note that the expertise about this much more rare badge is surely more scarce than that of many of the self proclaimed 'scull' savants.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast