Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Early jawless-style SS skull for review

Article about: Purchased this, what I hope to be authentic, early SS skull today. Would like to throw it out to the experts and get some feedback. I should have undoubtedly checked here first but here we a

Quote by Erno View Post
    Wow; I had no idea that these were found with RZM markings.

This thread has become a very nice source of information. I am watching the discussions herein with interest.
    Thanks. Of course, the badge is also faked with an RZM mark, too. But the Steinhauer und Lueck mark strikes me as real.

The other "scull" savants never mention said item, as it does not routinely appear in the endless "list of makers," or "lust of makers" or "lust of markings," etc.

damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Steinhauer und Lueck had the license M1/63 after the 1935 reform of RZM nomenclature. I have never seen a Danziger so marked that I deemed to be real.

- - ------- - -

The fake Danziger I have seen is with the mark M1/25.
    damit, basta.

Those who care deeply about this are well advised to shell out the USD 150 for the RZM Handbook, for which I only paid USD 5000 for the real deal, and you can memorize all the license numbers in their hundreds of thousands.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Prongs attached to my first posted skull are 100% orginal because this skull was founded witch thiose prongs
    Second skull is of course different but also was founded witch this type prongs as attached and this way those prongs are also 100% orginal
    This I understood, the question I was asking was if you know or have any thoughts on the originality of the prongs on the TK that started this thread?

Whatever its just an opinion.

Looking forward left prongs attachment is little supicious this way could be not orginal
    This way right side also could be not orginal.
    As a wrote previously those type of prongs are not so common for Danziger type skulls
    But I could be a wrong
    Does you remember my Deschler witch strange pins attachment ? (:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123