Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Early SS cap eagle ?

Article about: Gentlemen I have had this in my collection for a while now and originaly showed it with many other medals I had purchased at the fleamarket one Sunday I have looked at many cap eagles since

?

Default Early SS cap eagle ?

Gentlemen I have had this in my collection for a while now and originaly showed it with many other medals I had purchased at the fleamarket one Sunday I have looked at many cap eagles since then and I am still uncertain it is unmarked but Friedrich Berthold showed one very similar in the SS cap and eagle skull sticky it is not identical but could it be a variation or is it something completely different I was starting to wonder if it was a pigeon head fake I will post the one from the sticky for comparison any and all comments are welcome

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SS cap eagle ?   Early SS cap eagle ?  

Early SS cap eagle ?   Early SS cap eagle ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Early SS cap eagle ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS cap eagle ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early SS cap eagle ?

Cool Mark!!!

?

I dont know about that Mike I guess will find out thoe sorry guys pictures are a little fuzzy.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I dont know about that Mike I guess will find out thoe sorry guys pictures are a little fuzzy.

Regards Mark K
    Yea I guess your right, hey I found some cool stuff today check it out when you get time.....

?

I did already you were at goodwill today nice early 1968 dated vietnam era army Tunic hay I ment to ask you were the buttons all stripped off of it.

Regards Mark k

It's a common original.

Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?I think your Hakenkreuzkokarde is authentic. The Saris books have a nice interpretation of these badges. They are faked, however.

?

Thank you for taking the time to look at it Gentlemen the color of the Hakenkreuzkokarde was really confusing me as most that I have looked at are silver in color and there are many variations to look at.

Regards Mark K

Your badge is buntmetall, with the finished having vanished over time. Quite normal and unexceptional.

?

Thank you Mr Berthold for confirming what I suspected that the finish had wore off.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast