Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Early SS skull ?

Article about: Hi, a lot of early skulls to see here, but to be honnest, I'm lost... what's your feeling about this one please ? Thank you. Pascal. PS. I like it

Default Re: Early SS skull ?

Gday Fella's,
    What would a early "Danziger" similar to Pascal's be worth gent's?
    Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS skull  ?
    P
    Many

Hi Pascal, what is this here? I have outlined what appears to be a marking? A "43"?

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SS skull  ?  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Gday Fella's,
    What would a early "Danziger" similar to Pascal's be worth gent's?
    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images Early SS skull  ? 
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Pascal, what is this here? I have outlined what appears to be a marking? A "43"?

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Adrian,

no markings on the skull,

black patina spot...

In that case, no worries.

You stare at pics too long and start seeing all kinds of things which sometimes are not there.

Cheers, Ade.

Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Totenschaedel, Totenschaedel.

Thanks for the additional pics FB !

Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?I have a strong dislike of loose cap insignia, and close up shots of "prongs" and "crimps." Much more pleasing are said badges on their caps in context, as intended. Otherwise the whole thing is akin to a train wreck.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    In that case, no worries.

You stare at pics too long and start seeing all kinds of things which sometimes are not there.

Cheers, Ade.

which further underscores my point of the dubious nature of "scull" threads. My thanks, though, that the things are now pushed off to one side here.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-15-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?Early SS skull  ?On reflection, of course, the cult of the Danziger we have established here represents a broadening of the horizon of the Deschler demagoguery that reigns elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast