Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Is it fake?

Article about: I know I know and I rememeber what you wrote. This was a joke. Good Night (:

How sad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default Controversial Zimmermann 499/41 zinc with cone attachments

Zimmermann 499/41 Zinc TK

Still hard to believe this is a replica Zimmermann TK. Read the thread for the details

Is it fake?
    Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

?

Another fake TK being offered on a visor for sale in the $7,000 range!

Is it fake?

Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

Default I'm Stumped....HELP!

Please take a look...been looking at this set but not comfortable with the skull obverse RZM. The number designation seems to be obliterated...maybe on purpose or maybe that's the way it was found. The SS Adler has no RZM on it as well. Am I correct in my thought that these are reproduction? TIA for your thoughts.

BTW the A-SS Officer visor I have & discovered the Adler & Totenkopf are reproductions here on the forum, has caused me to seek out an original set, thus the questions. Being taken for a ride on these things is getting EXPENSIVE.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is it fake?   Is it fake?  

Rich, these were discussed recently Matching aluminum deschler skull and eagle set
    Paul

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    Rich, these were discussed recently Matching aluminum deschler skull and eagle set
    Paul
    Thank you Paul. I am on the reproduction side with this set. I believe that's why others have not stepped up to purchase the set as too many issues, specifically the biggest of poor RZM & #. The link goes back to July last year & not being sold speaks volumes.

?

You too can afford this lovely fake early Deschler for a fraction of the going price, only $1200 on fleabay. Complete with free moustache and extra wide prongs for your enjoyment Is it fake?
    Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

?

The infamous mustache fake on this repro visor just sold by 1944M. It's actually very convincing to the untrained eye

Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

?

Another scary fake coming out of Poland. This cast piece imitates the early D.S.M. pretty well down to the attachment splints. Fortunately they can't replicate the material & patina too well. Also some easily detectable signs of cast residue in key areas. Otherwise very convincing. I had to keep staring at the screen and comparing with good examples.

Is it fake?

Is it fake?Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

?

A poor quality cast copy of a Danziger skull with bogus markings

Is it fake?Is it fake?
    Regards, Al

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast