Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Is it fake?

Article about: I know I know and I rememeber what you wrote. This was a joke. Good Night (:

?

HPL2008, Thanks for the clarification. I need to keep in mind that just because something has a swastika on it does NOT necessarily make it military.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it fake?
    P
    Many

A nice little lot even though! Got obverse and reverse shots of the party badge (lower left corner)?

I have moved the pics of the Party badges to the correct forum as we are going off topic here.

The pics can be found here:

New finds

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

sorry about the slight OT --- must admit I didn't even notice that this was in a different section before now.

?

Ade, my apologies also and thanks for fixing it.

Bob

who is ready for another rousing game of is it fake or real?

i bought this for my good friend for christmas at an antique store.. i think he will enjoy it either way but i am really hoping its real. what do you guys think? thanks in advance, i really appreciate it!

Is it fake?

Is it fake?

Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Your prized possession is a fake.

Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?You will have to accept the bitter fact that I do not pry off the badges on my cap for the glory shots of the mythical "prongs."

We have many images of authentic badges here. All you have to do is look for them.

I sometimes feel as if I am cruel parent with a hopeful child, but I am not beyond any sentiment with these things.

What is real obtains its own merit, and what is fake is always fake until the moment when this sad universe flickers out of existence.

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    I know I know and I rememeber what you wrote.
    This was a joke.
    Good Night (:
    Thanks to the proprietors that this trouble maker was ejected.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Your prized possession is a fake.

was this in reference to my post or something different? sorry for my confusion, i am not that familiar with how these forums work. if you are indeed referencing my post and letting me know what i have is a fake, can you tell me what the give away was for your conclusion? i did scan through many threads here. im just basically clueless and was reaching out for some help. thanks again.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast