Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Article about: Finally saved up and took the plunge to buy my first cap skull. Took the advice of Mr FB. and bought one from Mr John Telesmanich of 'German War Booty' what a great and helpful guy. Came tho

Default The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Finally saved up and took the plunge to buy my first cap skull. Took the advice of Mr FB. and bought one from Mr John Telesmanich of 'German War Booty' what a great and helpful guy. Came though a couple of days ago, been studying it and what a difference in detail to the fakes. Also I was amazed at the weight of these little things, for some reason I was thinking they would be heaver. First up is the beauty I've just got, second is one I bought some time ago from this site and was assured it was genuine but ground dug. The third, FB close your eye's as I know you hate 'Stinkers'. I keep this one to remind me of the mistake I made with out researching and taking advice from all the great guy's on this forum who give their input free of charge. Believe me it is most appreciated.
    Steve.The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Apologies for the picture uploading sideways, have tried everything to right them but with no luck. Hoping Mr Larry C can do the honours.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
    P
    Many

I also have problems with pics going sideways. But my woman told me to after I have downloaded the picture to the PC, I should open the picture in "Paint" and save it through "Paint". After that, it works to upload my pics with the "insert image" button here.

I hope you understand what I mean!

Thanks for that, not sure what you mean but will have a go at it and try it out. Many thanks for your help.
    Regards Steve.

Congratulations on your Score, and it's always particularly gratifying when it's a long sought-after piece...
    I've done business with John on several occasions over the years and he continues to have my highest regards...
    And we are certainly fortunate beyond measure with F.B.'s Wealth of Expertise regarding such "Trinkets and Foetid Woolens"...
    All the best on this Thanksgiving Day,
    cheers, Glenn

First?, second right, third copy

the last one is nothing

Just to clarify things, the first 2 photo's are of the one I purchased from John Telesmanich, the second 2 are of a purchase from off of this site. It being genuine but ground dug. The third, I know is a total fake. And as said I keep this as a reminder of the crap that is on the market and how stupid I was to delve into something before researching into it.

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    First?, second right, third copy
    Please explain,
    First?
    Are you saying that you do not think that this is a genuine piece.

Let me re add the pics the right way around and in order.

I have retitled them too for clarity.

There is always a problem when multiple items are in one thread. It always creates confusion.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.   The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.   The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.   The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice cape skull it's good to see the real next to the fakes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast