Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

A good relic cap eagle??

Article about: hello everyone, i we got question if this adler got hances to be good relic?? thats only picures Ive got. thanks in adwance, Slaw

Default A good relic cap eagle??

hello everyone, i we got question if this adler got hances to be good relic?? thats only picures Ive got. thanks in adwance, Slaw
    A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A good relic cap eagle??
    P
    Many

?

It could be OK but it's hard to tell without good close up photo's. It's difficult to see any details. I would like a close up of the wreath (the ring around the Swastika) as it looks a bit strange.

Regards, Lars

No, It's a polish fake.

?

I know you know your stuff Sid Too me the detail or lack of it on the wreath made me cautious.

Regards, Lars

and where's the ritter kreuz.

?

It comes from polish version of ebay called "allegro".I saw this auction yesterday and I already knew it was a fake...This seller had also crappy SS skull for sale. It also looks like a ground dug,I think he keeps fakes in bad conditions on purpose to make them look more "genuine".

Here are some pictures of this "original skull":
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A good relic cap eagle??   A good relic cap eagle??  

The TK is bad for sure , even it's condition can't hide that - a sneaky seller to be avoided ..

A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??Non relic cap eagle.

A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??A good relic cap eagle??These images of rust make me think of my hardening arteries. Therefore, I enclose things in better shape.