Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Grund dug skull

Article about: Hi there forum. Found this grund dug skull very cheap, all things considered. Did I get got or did I do good? Pretty difficult with image quality and damage, i know, but would be Nice with s

Default Grund dug skull

Hi there forum.

Grund dug skull
    Grund dug skull
    Grund dug skull

Found this grund dug skull very cheap, all things considered. Did I get got or did I do good?

Pretty difficult with image quality and damage, i know, but would be Nice with some clarity in this gamble. The skull is detailed in its veins and texture, as i've learned it should be, but other than that, i'm not sure yet.

Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grund dug skull
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

It isn't an SS TK but a Panzer collar TK they are a very similar pattern to the early Danziger TK used by the SS.
    But are somewhat smaller with a different attachment prongs.
    Welcome to the Forum.

Okay. Thank you for your reply. I though maybe something was off. A lesson lived. Only a half bad mistake then.

CBH
    ?

These Panzer TK's are still collectable, just not the worth nearly as much as an SS TK.
    I'd suggest doing a search on the forum regarding SS and Panzer skulls it will give you an idea of what to look for.
    There is much to learn regarding these items, which is a real minefield as far as collecting goes, with fakes vastly outnumbering originals.

I will! Thank you so much for your elucidation.