Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??

Article about: Here's the thing, im not sure is this insignia is real or just a begginers fail bust. Like i said, im a beginner and i surely lack of your expirience, i was pretty happy, cause it was quite

Default Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??

Here's the thing, im not sure is this insignia is real or just a begginers fail bust. Like i said, im a beginner and i surely lack of your expirience, i was pretty happy, cause it was quite cheap and came from a reliable source in italy, milano. The guy who sold it to me said it was found in Verona Italy, but..your never know. So please guys tell me what you think, everyones opinion is appreciated but the more knowledgeable the better. ThanksHelp Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??
    P
    Many

Looks a poor copy to me, the quality is not there and the pin fixing looks all wrong IMO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I hope this reliable source honors returns.

?

Bad fake my suggestion would be to try and get your money back on this one

?

Sorry to say that this is total crap , & i too also hope you can get your money back . It is always wise too post photo's of any further items on here first & get some valued opinions from the members before buying anything that you are unsure of

?

Welcome to the forum Johnson.

Unfortunately, it appears to be a bad piece. Try to get a refund as soon as possible. Then, study the original examples here on the forum so that you have some knowledge for next time. Always remember to post BEFORE you buy - we have many knowledgeable and helpful members here on WRF, that will gladly assist you.

Best of luck,

Regards,

Carl

Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??SS cap insignia again.

Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??and again....

Orginal this type one but Danziger version
    Its a small pin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??   Help Please-SS cap insignia Real or Fake??  

Last edited by Stirlitz wiedzial; 08-06-2013 at 12:27 PM.

That's a very intresting piece you have there. Can you give the measures of It?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast