Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help totenkopf m1/24

Article about: Hi . I am new here, I have seen a lot here and I have ideas, but being the first piece I would give an opinion. What do you think?

?

Default Help totenkopf m1/24

Hi . I am new here, I have seen a lot here and I have ideas, but being the first piece I would give an opinion. What do you think?Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help totenkopf m1/24
    P
    Many

?

Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24

Winkelmann is the wizard of the Overhoff badge. We went through this exercise in the last two weeks and he appended a lot of capital pictures from his fine resources.

I do not track the fakes beyond the average level of concern.

I was re-reading a particularly absurd "scull" thread today, and it made me very tired.

If the thing has been locked in a bog of some battle field or refuse area of a vanished barracks and so on, that is another universe for me, at least.Help totenkopf m1/24

The same badge redeployed where it once was...Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24

?

I've seen a lot of information here and I saw all the photos. very good information, I would like to be possible that someone of opinions on this this skull in particular. Thank you !

Hello welcome to the forum. As FB has stated in it's current condition it would be very difficult to be 100 percent certain of it's authenticity, alot of the fine detail has worn away from it s years of being buried. Having said that IMO a good ground dug example in relic condition. Best regards.

Brian

?

thanks, correct.
    Regarding this skull I think it has a good shape, the seal is correct and the anchors too. what does not convince me is the brightness, the metal seems too bright, and the edges of the second photo, it may be excess melting this. those would be the main doubts

Not a big fan of ground dugs myself , but I see no red flags on this one ( front obviously has been polished hard ) ..

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Not a big fan of ground dugs myself either , but I see no red flags on this one ..
    Well you see there, like a miracle. Thanks. We would be lost without you.

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Not a big fan of ground dugs myself either, but I see no red flags on this one ..
    Having begun my collecting life where the US relic collector got these more or less above the ground and sort of at the time,
    I am not at home with things found in the archaeological modus. I cannot tell if the corrosion is honest or contrived.

Mr. Winkelmann has included many authentic images for all our use and we thank him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast