Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?

Article about: Hello all, How much more rare is this style of Zimmerman eagle that I have than the standard version? William Kramer

Default How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?

Hello all,

How much more rare is this style of Zimmerman eagle that I have than the standard version?

499/42 and RZM M1/72

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?   How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?
    P
    Many

How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?I got one here....!

A nice piece you have.

Your version has the shiny finish versus the matte alu one sees often. The badges on my cap here are the shiny finish of these wartime badges.

Yes, I know what finish you are speaking of. This is an aluminum variant, but is of the matte finish variety as well.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?  

going to post this one in the Classifieds section to help raise some funds for the SOS next week but here are some more photos for reference.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?   How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?  

How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?   How rare is this cupal Zimmerman eagle with this marking?  

Good that such an item appears here and not on other, less worthy sites.

A rare and pleasing badge with the RZM and VA marks.

Cap badge collectors should save these nice images.

A nice honest piece indeed.