Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Interesting Zimmerman Skull (499/41)

Article about: Hey guys. I found a Zimmerman 499/41 skull up for sale, and I'd like to see what you guys think... Here's the skull in question (I have circled the major problem areas that concern me): The

Yes, it does appear to be a small nodule on the left, rather than a hole, as I originally suspected. Beautiful skull in great condition! I hope its new owner enjoys it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by daveward View Post
    Yes, it does appear to be a small nodule on the left, rather than a hole, as I originally suspected. Beautiful skull in great condition! I hope its new owner enjoys it!
    Can you please tell me what importance you assign to this fact? The badge is real, of course, as you deduce.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Can you please tell me what importance you assign to this fact? The badge is real, of course, as you deduce.
    I don't really assign any importance to the distinction. I just saw that Sid had referred to it as a "hole," and I was curious as to whether my eyes had deceived me, as I originally thought it to be a small bump. Not a big deal!

Also, in your search for the perfect badge, you might spend twenty minutes reading this item so as to gain useful context.

Forced labour under German rule during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    damit, basta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123