Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Jawless skull: opinions please

Article about: Thank you. The "scull" on my new cap is polished, but it is also tarnished. An odd combination. One of you posted a Husarentotenschaedel that has polished highlights. But I have to

Default Re: Panzer skull opinions

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseI do not think it especially difficult to find authentic Totenschaedel badges for the collar of the army Feldjacke? That is, army material is generally plentiful in my experience. If I see some, I will point it out. Does not Shea or Whammond have this kind of the thing? That is, the badge for the collar of the black monkey jacket? Item 23778 here in my extract of the Assmann catalog.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jawless skull: opinions please
    P
    Many

Thank you all for your comments.
    Your imput is greatly appreciated.
    Until nexttime all the best gentlemen.

Was nice to meet you Thanatos
    Peter

And a pleasure to meet you also Peter.
    Sorry I was overcome by that certain piece of Buntmetall on one of FB'S fetoid woolens and posted,not my usual form.My appologies again Peter.
    FB's example is the only one i've seen that is close in appearence.
    Thanks for your understanding mate.
    Cheers and all the best,
    Dave

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions please
    Quote by Thanatos View Post
    And a pleasure to meet you also Peter.
    Sorry I was overcome by that certain piece of Buntmetall on one of FB'S fetoid woolens and posted,not my usual form.My appologies again Peter.
    FB's example is the only one i've seen that is close in appearence.
    Thanks for your understanding mate.
    Cheers and all the best,
    Dave
    Please participate to the full extent possible. I appreciate your posts. I am sorry about the ups and downs about what is real and what is fake. There must be some better way to regulate all of this and preserve human dignity in the process.

Thank you FB.I did feel bad re jumping in on Peter,It got the better of me when I saw that certain visor again.
    And we all certainly appreciate YOUR input, as you have read 1000 times over.Your knowledge and insights are a great resource the forum and it's members and we are all certainly blessed in having you here.
    I and many others thank you sincerely for your time and effort mate.
    Absolutely no apologies required FB as this is the way it goe's with such things as you are well aware.
    Looking forward to your next informative post on whatever topic arises.
    You have a great day today FB and all the best to you.
    Kind regards again
    David

Quote by Calvaria View Post
    Hi guys
    Toxic Gas your skull is also not orginal.
    Sorry guys
    I feel you might be right, but Bob Coleman thought it to be original... situations like this are frustrating. This little thing cost me a lot of money too, more than it's probably worth if original (which of course I didn't realise at the time). I bought it from Klaus Butschek, a reputable dealer... but I doubt any dealer would offer me a refund now, despite still having the receipt. It's ironic that this fake (if that's the case) cost me twice as much as my original 2nd pattern!

Anyone have any conclusive means of verifying the originality (or lack thereof) of this piece before I banish it..?

Mat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jawless skull: opinions please  

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseWith this new cap of mine, I really think that these digital photo exams are often a dead end. No photo can capture this piece, only the naked eye and the senses. In any case, I hate to see someone disappointed, but such is almost the norm here.

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseAt least we can have a polite conversation here, whereas on the maroon mental ward site, the paranoia and resentment rule the roost about lab coats and books that have not been printed, yet.
    In any case, I have an unfair advantage over some of you, and it is a source of ambivalence to me, really.
    But I first got one of these badges in about 1966 if memory serves. I have no idea what happened to it either. I hope you are lucky in your search, which is much more arduous and problem filled than it should be, really. But this world wide hunger for "sculls" is pretty mind boggling.

"No photo can capture this piece, only the naked eye and the senses."
    A great gift we all have and seldom utilise to it's true potential.We believe in 2rd,3rd,4th hand information in most cases and not our own senses.
    There must be a mix of the two other wise we all will become blind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast