Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display

Article about: As the thread title suggests I'm looking for a reasonably priced 2nd pattern Totenkopf...the skull would be for a SS relic helmet display that I'm working on and it wouldn't have to be mint

Default Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display

As the thread title suggests I'm looking for a reasonably priced 2nd pattern Totenkopf...the skull would be for a SS relic helmet display that I'm working on and it wouldn't have to be mint or anything.
    I'd actually prefer a decent condition relic Totenkopf as it would fit in better with my relic SS helmet's condition and the overall combat/been there look that I'm going for...

Any tips, pointers to relevant items for sale and/or general advice regarding such a purchase would be received with thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display

butschek antiques

-Hope that helps. I'm not sure if you're looking for better condition than that or not, but it's definitely a relic.

Mat

Thank you, Mat! It's a relic alright, perhaps a bit too much... I'd really prefer one that still retains some of its original finish though. What about the prices for these relic skulls? I mean, isn't 150 a bit steep for insignia in that condition?

Probably, though I'm not sure about relic prices as I'm not really interested in relic Totenkopfs. These badges seem to cost a lot in any condition really, though I'm sure you can find a good deal eventually. I got the one you see in my display picture for 70, but that kind of deal doesn't come around every day unfortunately! I'll keep looking out for you.

Mat

They sure seem to be expensive indeed.... I just found a better cond. relic one for 210, I sure would have loved one for 70...that one looks really nice, beautifully aged! Really appreciate your help, let me know if you see anything of interest.... I'll keep on looking and post what I find here.

Thanks, I think it's my favourite piece in my collection! I just remembered this one- кокарда на фуражку войск CC, overhoff & cie., ludenscheid-stahlhelmwk2.com No idea how much that is in comparison to the last one I lniked though, I just know it's a nicer badge. I can't vouch for the seller's reputation either, unlike with Klaus Butschek. I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything else.

Mat

?

What about something like this? This is a dug piece from my collection, just trying to get an idea of the condition you are looking for.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

?

Sorry, old pics with older camera, i haven't taken new pics yet, lol !

or this one perhaps... M1/24
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RZM-SS 005.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	240443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RZM-SS 010.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	240444  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RZM-SS 006.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	240445  

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    Thanks, I think it's my favourite piece in my collection! I just remembered this one- кокарда на фуражку войск CC, overhoff & cie., ludenscheid-stahlhelmwk2.com No idea how much that is in comparison to the last one I lniked though, I just know it's a nicer badge. I can't vouch for the seller's reputation either, unlike with Klaus Butschek. I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything else.

Mat
    That's actually the one I was referring to, equals about 210 euros.... which I, with my very limited knowledge, feel is perhaps a bit too steep. It would be a nice one for my use though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast