Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display

Article about: As the thread title suggests I'm looking for a reasonably priced 2nd pattern Totenkopf...the skull would be for a SS relic helmet display that I'm working on and it wouldn't have to be mint

Default Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display

As the thread title suggests I'm looking for a reasonably priced 2nd pattern Totenkopf...the skull would be for a SS relic helmet display that I'm working on and it wouldn't have to be mint or anything.
    I'd actually prefer a decent condition relic Totenkopf as it would fit in better with my relic SS helmet's condition and the overall combat/been there look that I'm going for...

Any tips, pointers to relevant items for sale and/or general advice regarding such a purchase would be received with thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display
    P
    Many

Default Re: Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display

butschek antiques

-Hope that helps. I'm not sure if you're looking for better condition than that or not, but it's definitely a relic.

Mat

Thank you, Mat! It's a relic alright, perhaps a bit too much... I'd really prefer one that still retains some of its original finish though. What about the prices for these relic skulls? I mean, isn't €150 a bit steep for insignia in that condition?

Probably, though I'm not sure about relic prices as I'm not really interested in relic Totenkopfs. These badges seem to cost a lot in any condition really, though I'm sure you can find a good deal eventually. I got the one you see in my display picture for £70, but that kind of deal doesn't come around every day unfortunately! I'll keep looking out for you.

Mat

They sure seem to be expensive indeed.... I just found a better cond. relic one for €210, I sure would have loved one for £70...that one looks really nice, beautifully aged! Really appreciate your help, let me know if you see anything of interest.... I'll keep on looking and post what I find here.

Thanks, I think it's my favourite piece in my collection! I just remembered this one- кокарда на фуражку войск CC, overhoff & cie., ludenscheid-stahlhelmwk2.com No idea how much that is in comparison to the last one I lniked though, I just know it's a nicer badge. I can't vouch for the seller's reputation either, unlike with Klaus Butschek. I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything else.

Mat

?

What about something like this? This is a dug piece from my collection, just trying to get an idea of the condition you are looking for.
    Attached Images Attached Images Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display  Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display 

?

Sorry, old pics with older camera, i haven't taken new pics yet, lol !

or this one perhaps... M1/24
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display   Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display  

Looking for a 2nd pattern Totenkopf skull for display  

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    Thanks, I think it's my favourite piece in my collection! I just remembered this one- кокарда на фуражку войск CC, overhoff & cie., ludenscheid-stahlhelmwk2.com No idea how much that is in comparison to the last one I lniked though, I just know it's a nicer badge. I can't vouch for the seller's reputation either, unlike with Klaus Butschek. I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything else.

Mat
    That's actually the one I was referring to, equals about 210 euros.... which I, with my very limited knowledge, feel is perhaps a bit too steep. It would be a nice one for my use though!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast