Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1/52 opinions

Article about: Does this Deschler look right ? It somehow seems off to me. My eyes always betray me with these 2nd pattern TK's

?

Default M1/52 opinions

Does this Deschler look right ? It somehow seems off to me. My eyes always betray me with these 2nd pattern TK's

M1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinions
    M1/52 opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/52 opinions
    P
    Many

?

Is it the transitional type without the round disks on the pins?

?

Matching Eagle

M1/52 opinions

I ll stick my neck out for you Al. I think they are both bad imo. One of the tells for me is the detail of ends of the crossbones compared to an original, also the upper detail of teeth look unfinished (like stitches). With the eagle I'm not a fan of the head. The finish on both is odd as well with the fronts having a polished look but the reverses a dull tarnish. JMO buddy. Best regards.

Brian

?

Thanks Brian, I was on the fence with this but I figured it might differ in appearance being an earlier transitional set. all your points are well taken. I've been on pins and needles waiting for responses to decide if I would pull the trigger on these as they tend to disappear as fast as they are listed on websites. Thanks, Al

?

I found some images for a transitional Deschler M1/52 on another thread, credit to Ron K. and carlsson. I see the differences on the detail of the upper teeth now

M1/52 opinions

I don't like the skull either, something just looks off.
    I agree with the points that Brian has brought up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree definitely a difference there! The crossbone end almost looks like a cauliflower ear on the op. It's weird it has decent detail, but oddly in the wrong places. Best regards.

Brian

CBH
    ?

I agree with the above statements, weak detail on the TK and the nose looks odd.

While these images may irritate certain people here, I know that Aldo enjoys them, and he can file them for his use. They do not show
    the reverse, but there you are....M1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast