Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

m1/52 skull from the ground help

Article about: hi guys. i would like to know what do you think about this skull. im not ss expert but looks good to me. condition is poor but for 20 bucks not worst deal...thank you for opinions.

Default m1/52 skull from the ground help

hi guys. i would like to know what do you think about this skull. im not ss expert but looks good to me. condition is poor but for 20 bucks not worst deal...thank you for opinions.

m1/52 skull from the ground helpm1/52 skull from the ground help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m1/52 skull from the ground help
    P
    Many

It is authentic.

Well...it Used to be a genuine cap skull....not a whole lot to it now, though-part of it's even corroded completely away....although, some people do collect such things, I guess.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

For $20 I would grab it in an instant!

$20 is areal bargin price. But well, I like collecting battlefield found items. I'm sure that many collectors will not pay even $1 for that scull because it is in bad condition.

It is genuine SS history! I would have it in my collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Bacilko my opinion is: take it instantly.
    Maybe poor condition but orginal
    For that money you can buy cofee in Starbucks
    I think many peoples have skulls in much better condition but they didn,t know that they have fake skulls,just piece of useless metal.
    P.S Maybe many collectors will not pay even 1$ but 20 $ will pay all of them
    Last edited by Stirlitz wiedzial; 05-06-2014 at 11:34 AM.

It is better to have skull like this than some shiny,, Berlin Hoard,, skulls
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m1/52 skull from the ground help  

very nice speech Stirlitz! poor condition but probably an ,,been there in action,, relic. i personally would not buy a skul in good condition for 200 and much more...i think this skull will not make shame in any collection. its not easy to find such rare and genuine relic in good condition for low price i think. it is an expensive hobby thanks for comments and opinions guys.
    Last edited by bacilko30; 05-05-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes