Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

In the mail today: Aluminum RZM M1/52.

Article about: Just wanted to share this well worn Aluminum M1/52.

Default In the mail today: Aluminum RZM M1/52.

Just wanted to share this well worn Aluminum M1/52.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture In the mail today: Aluminum RZM M1/52.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement In the mail today: Aluminum RZM M1/52.
    P
    Many

Default re: In the mail today: Aluminum RZM M1/52.

Congratulations, Anders. That is a nice piece.

Best,
    Brad

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you like it. If the old mighty still likes me, there might even be a new beaten up hat in the collection soon, to put it on. Stay tuned.

This skull is real wonderful procurement and I hope to see your new secret visor soon

Congratulations

Here is what said badge looks like in other circumstances. One cannot help but note that these badges today are shown stripped of their setting in a way that is curious at least for me.

Context is an important part of history.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture In the mail today: Aluminum RZM M1/52.  

and here is what the cap looked like on someone's head.

Thank you F-B for showing the skull were it belongs.

At least I know that I and my friends who has responded in this thread feel great pride and happiness if we are able to help anyone to restore a cap back to its former glory. My skull will hopefully end up on a (gray) visor soon.

The Summer break is here (and my grades are really good) but I will not be on the forums much for a while because I will be in the hospital for some knee surgery.

?

Is this the same guy? He appears quite a lot in period photos but I've never asked if anyone knows who he is.

Quote by Anders S View Post
    Thank you F-B for showing the skull were it belongs.

At least I know that I and my friends who has responded in this thread feel great pride and happiness if we are able to help anyone to restore a cap back to its former glory. My skull will hopefully end up on a (gray) visor soon.

The Summer break is here (and my grades are really good) but I will not be on the forums much for a while because I will be in the hospital for some knee surgery.
    Thanks and once more our warm wishes for your university work, your knee and your piece of the 20th century made of aluminum.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Is this the same guy? He appears quite a lot in period photos but I've never asked if anyone knows who he is.
    The officer in the colored picture is from an Austrian Allgemeine SS unit ca. September 1938. Who knows where he went from there?
    It is like the Lorelei, "....oh das wirst Du nie wissen..."

We pose so many questions for which none of us alive knows any sensible answer. The Axis History Forum, though, has some real talent at photographic identification.