Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?

Article about: Hey everyone, i am new to this, so any help is awesome !! I am sorry for the poor quality of the pics, my camera broke so i had to use my phone for now. I was given these by a family member,

?

Default Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?

Hey everyone, i am new to this, so any help is awesome !! I am sorry for the poor quality of the pics, my camera broke so i had to use my phone for now. I was given these by a family member, they are not sure if they are original either. They look good to me, what concerns me are 3 things. 1- both the eagle and skull showed alot of aging, however the skull aging/dirt, scraped off easily with my finger. 2- the prongs for the skull are not attatched to discs on the reverse side. 3- under the pins on the reverse of the skull and the eagle the pins are really clean and silver, also on the back of the eagles head. Any help with the pics i have now is greatly appreciated till i can post better pics. Thanks everyone !!! The eagle and skull are both marked rzm M1/52.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?   Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?  

Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?   Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Matching M1/52 eagle and skull, original?

very bad.

Even with those pictures it is clear to see............bad

?

That is what i was thinking, ... what are the tell tell signs, thanks!

?

I have seen alot of really bad/crude looking skulls, ones even a novice collector like me could tell are fakes ! ..... this one looked legit to me, glad they were a gift and not a purchase, lol ! What makes them so obvious, what about the eagle?