Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

metal ss visor eagle for reveiw

Article about: Hi, This eagle was found on an original Kyffhauser bund visor hat. Seemed to be a pleasant surprise. It was attached properly, and must have been there a long time, figuring this out when I

Default metal ss visor eagle for reveiw

Hi, This eagle was found on an original Kyffhauser bund visor hat. Seemed to be a pleasant surprise. It was attached properly, and must have been there a long time, figuring this out when I carefully removed it. Seems to be a quality made piece, but had a few reasons for me to research the authenticity, so I went to work. I went through my list of ss eagle makers and rzm#s, then cross referenced with the lists found here. Went through many stickys and past posts, but still question it. It has a rzm and ss marks, but no #s code. The overall color is different from most Ive seen. My guess would be copper on aluminum [cupal], with some tarnish and dirt. I would like to know what others think, so, opinions ???? Or just a old fake? it didnt match any of the well known fakes either. Thank you for looking and your thoughts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture metal ss visor eagle for reveiw   metal ss visor eagle for reveiw  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement metal ss visor eagle for reveiw
    P
    Many

an old fake, and an ugly one for sure.

Even i spotted that was bad!....

metal ss visor eagle for reveiwThis item is for sale on the other site, for a healthy sum.

metal ss visor eagle for reveiwmetal ss visor eagle for reveiwand forever and ever...

One reads of your effort to determine authenticity with great pain. These fakes are a total nuisance.

The simple thing is to post an item here.

Hi, thank you FB, I had my serious doubts, but where it came from and never seeing one quite like this before, I had to be sure. Yes the "simple" thing. I like to do my own research, add to my notes, etc. This way of confronting a questionable item, I find I actually learn something. Using the "quick and easy" method, I feel I leave with nothing more than I came with, and sometimes even less !!! Thanks again FB, for your time, knowledge, and of course, sharing the wonderful images

Thanks. I am all for learning, and please follow your own path as you so wish. Niemand muss muessen, as Lessing said... This repugnant item, however, is so repulsive that it deserves no attention whatsoever.
    It is a parody of the original.
    I endorse Telesmanich and his war booty site as the best source for these items.

Sales Catalog
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-21-2015 at 12:15 AM.

He also has an archives of SS insignia that is first rare and suitable for many of the queries here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast