Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall

Article about: Hello gents, Could you please estimate my last purchase. I had no experience in uniform insignia, therefore upon buying I've based on my knowledge on fakes' features. In my opinion the eagle

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I think the rest of us had known it was SS all along, just assumed you had posted it in the wrong section, which happens. Either way, not good, sorry.
    X2, not good!.. Sorry!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall
    P
    Many

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Sorry it is a bad one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very bad.

Asp
    ?

Thanks, fellows, for discussion. My ignorance costed me 20E that is not too sadly.

Regards,
    Alex

Mützenadler (neue Form) in MetallMützenadler (neue Form) in MetallMützenadler (neue Form) in MetallMützenadler (neue Form) in MetallMützenadler (neue Form) in MetallYou want this....

Asp
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You want this....
    Thanks, Friedrich. Unfortunately, these eagles are without backsides for comparison, but I'm still admiring the quality of the fake. Maybe, it cost the price.

Twenty Euros is a lot of money, but real badges of this type go for as low as about 250 USD to as much as USD 900 or so, depending. This U.S. dealer has a lot of real SS insignia. His images are also a good point of reference, as well.

GERMANWARBOOTY.COM...Authentic Militaria

Admiring the quality of fakes may lead to the slippy slope effect of buying them in the long run.
    Morris

It is very bad as said above, the back is totally wrong. You should look for more picture's on this forum. I do notice that they used a Zimmermann design in front.
    Here's a original eagle to compare with.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall  

Asp
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Twenty Euros is a lot of money, but real badges of this type go for as low as about 250 USD to as much as USD 900 or so, depending. This U.S. dealer has a lot of real SS insignia. His images are also a good point of reference, as well.
    Friedrich, I have been not inform about the real price... Although, according to the Hartung's catalog the eagle costs 80 DM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast