Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall

Article about: Hello gents, Could you please estimate my last purchase. I had no experience in uniform insignia, therefore upon buying I've based on my knowledge on fakes' features. In my opinion the eagle

Quote by Asp View Post
    Friedrich, I have been not inform about the real price... Although, according to the Hartung's catalog the eagle costs 80 DM.
    I don't know what such things cost in Russia, if they are real. I had the impression that good SS stuff in Russia was very costly.
    In any case, there are some sources for these objects, and our European members maybe have better suggestions.
    These insignia used to cost me USD 15 or USD 20 in the early 1970s, and that was a great deal of money.
    80 DM for such a thing was also a while ago.

- - ------- - -

Some of our members here sell such objects from time to time.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall
    P
    Many

Asp
    ?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Admiring the quality of fakes may lead to the slippy slope effect of buying them in the long run.
    Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Here's a original eagle to compare with.
    Morris and Sid,
    You are assured me it's the fake. Nevertheless how to explain kind of metal that the eagle made of? I cannot bend it really. All of fakes that I had before are soldering by iron but not this. The fake engineering was improved?

Asp
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I don't know what such things cost in Russia, if they are real. I had the impression that good SS stuff in Russia was very costly.
    In any case, there are some sources for these objects, and our European members maybe have better suggestions.
    These insignia used to cost me USD 15 or USD 20 in the early 1970s, and that was a great deal of money.
    Friedrich, you are right, but I have not any reference points on the price, excluding famous catalogs. As a rule, the russian prices are one and a half expensiver than in US.

Quote by Asp View Post
    Friedrich, you are right, but I have not any reference points on the price, excluding famous catalogs. As a rule, the russian prices are one and a half expensiver than in US.
    Thank you.

F.B provided you a link to germanwarbooty.com . Use those prices as an reference. You will not find cheap authentic SS insignia anywhere on the net or in antique stores. If it´s cheap, it´s in 99,99% of the cases fake. It´s easier to win the lottery then find cheap original ss insignia. But good luck

?

does'nt matter, if it's not bend. It's a even far to the original, there much more better quality fakes floated around. Surely you cannot bend this alloy. In Russian it's Dura'l, in German-Nural
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3