Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yours

Article about: Cysior, Thanks for posting the picture and nice to see you commenting here ( I was expecting you skull buddy ) Maybe you can post close up of each of them in this thread

?

Default Re: My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yours

nice bones in here..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yours
    P
    Many

?

lovely display!

Some amazing collections here. I'd love to get one of the later SS skulls mostly shown here, the last two or three I almost bought turned out to be fakes. I have these two early badges however, which I'm quite proud of. They were found at the same site, in Berlin.

-Mat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yours  

Do all SS skulls have maker marks or are there some unmarked ones?

Glenn

Some are without markings Glenn

?

My contribution here: Zimmerman and Deschler. The Deschler has repaired prongs! :-(

My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yours
    Last edited by KRISSE; 11-08-2014 at 12:42 PM.

This would be a wonderful database of the beloved "sculls". If possible, this thread should be pinned and referred to. Thanks to all that have posted their collection.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-20-2014 at 06:49 PM.

My bodenfund Overhoff...

My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yours

My SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS visor skull family, feel free to post yoursMy SS cap badge family.....some of them, in fact. I collect SS cap insignia affixed to SS caps.

The wise collector can also download the images of the badges made outside of Germany, which are especially rare.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast