Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Nazi Wallet

Article about: by tempelhof gentlemen, i remarked on the simultaneous appearance of this skull on the maroon site not because i care what they have to say about it or to question it's authenticity, but mer

Default Re: Nazi Wallet

Nazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi Wallet
    Quote by tempelhof View Post
    gentlemen, i remarked on the simultaneous appearance of this skull on the maroon site not because i care what they have to say about it or to question it's authenticity, but merely to point out that it is appearing days apart in two different venues and presented in two apparently different contexts.

i thought this might be germane to the discussion as to where this thing is coming from. i have no idea whether it means anything or not.

i don't see a problem with the skull. and i do not mean to place their opinions here.
    Dear Friend, you were surely not the subject of my tirade above, FB

PS So much of this is all a fun house hall of mirrors because of the larcenous motives of many and the low motives of some.

I am not selling anything generally, since I earn my living in something other than the sale of foetid woolens and cursed tin.

Nor do I find this medium a weapon for my own otherwise noteworthy social pathologies and narcissism, though others surely diverge in this assessment.

In other cases, however, many persons can only make a destructive effort, especially when talk turns to "sculls" and the search for these things.

Nazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi Wallet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Wallet
    P
    Many

i hardly thought so my good friend.

i intend only to be clear about my intent that i did not mean to bring outside opinions on this item to our forum here. the gentleman who posts this piece should receive the opinions of the audience he intends and i would not want members here to judge this skull from any perspective other than their own experience and on its own merits in their eyes.

i hardly thought so my good friend.

i intend only to be clear about my intent that i did not mean to bring outside opinions on this item to our forum here. the gentleman who posts this piece should receive the opinions of the audience he intends and i would not want members here to judge this skull from any perspective other than their own experience and on its own merits in their eyes.
    Thank you. Your posts are always first rate and a credit to this site.

i appreciate that comment.

in the company of collectors such as yourself, one is inspired to try a little harder i think.

i appreciate that comment.

in the company of collectors such as yourself, one is inspired to try a little harder i think.
    Thanks. We all have an obligation to make knowledge better, which is often pretty frustrating.
    I have been at this for more than 12 years and I am not sure of the results.
    In any case, your presence here aids us all and my warm thanks to you. FB

Quote by Calvaria View Post
    Hi guys
    Because as a wrote on my first post on this forum no one is a Guru for me Im still thinking this skull is a fake .
    Dear Friedrich if you have same skull on your cap pls show us

As I remember this was almost crime to you if you must check skulls from inside and nobody will force you to did it
    How did you know you have same skull ?
    Pls show us inside of your skull.
    Im always going to know the thruth bad or gut just thruth.
    Im was baned twice from this forum and one time suspended but Im always going to know the thruth. (:
    Pls again show us inside of your skull from this cap
    Peter
    This is a ridiculous request. Why should anyone remove a genuine skull from a genuine hat and risk damaging or breaking the prongs just to answer your curiosity. Truth can be had in other ways such as years of study and collecting.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletNazi Wallet
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This is a ridiculous request. Why should anyone remove a genuine skull from a genuine hat and risk damaging or breaking the prongs just to answer your curiosity. Truth can be had in other ways such as years of study and collecting.
    Thanks, my dear friend, the "sculls," "prongs," and Buntmetall drive out common sense with a particular, ferocious ill effect.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-11-2012 at 06:17 AM.

It's indeed the same skull as on the cap (post#27).
    Peter If you can find this same skull for 5$, I'd be happy to buy them from you all day long.

Nazi WalletNazi Wallet
    Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    It's indeed the same skull as on the cap (post#27).
    Peter If you can find this same skull for 5$, I'd be happy to buy them from you all day long.
    Thank you. I rather thought so. Do let me say that the badge looks far better on the cap than it does on that funny wallet.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Nazi WalletNazi Wallet

Thank you. I rather thought so. Do let me say that the badge looks far better on the cap than it does on that funny wallet.
    That should be correct.

Just to come back about the details of the skull, here's a negative of It, so the details are clearly more visible.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Wallet  

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast