Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help about this skull

Article about: Hello. Pls l need help abouth of this skull. It Is orginal or repro. Thanks Peter

Prinzeugen
    ?

Default Need help about this skull

Hello.
    Pls l need help abouth of this skull.
    It Is orginal or repro.
    Thanks
    Peter
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help about this skull 

2. # ADS

Default Re: Need help about this skull

Prinzeugen

Please read my comment made in one of your other TK topics..

Click to read my previous comment

Prinzeugen
    ?

Where is the problem?
    Im collecting skulls.
    I consider to buy this one and need to be sure.
    Im not selling it or something else.
    Im waiting for more opinions

?

i think what squadra33 is trying to say is you've done allot of these threads & had allot of replies with top notch answers so by this time you must have learnt something from these & other threads of the same vein that you must of read buy now so you yourself must have some idea whether this may be fake or not. so why not give it a shot your self & let us know your thoughts on this item

Prinzeugen
    ?

Dear Nick I think you are will be tired if you write your opinion about skull.
    Or maybe I bouht fake one .What a satisfaction

Hi Peter, I think the guys are just interested to know your opinions on it? Do you feel it is good or bad? Don't be afraid to post your thoughts. It is useful to know why someone thinks something is good or bad.

I will tell you my opinion. It is bad. I don't know what is happening to the reverse but it looks really strange.

Cheers, Ade.

I think you will find most forum members glad to help others who demonstrate that they wish to learn and who show some gratitude. I have seen little evidence of either from you.

I suggest that you would be more warmly received if you showed that you were making some effort to learn for yourself (by offering your own assessment of each item based on what you have been told previously and what you have learned through your own research, not simply posting a photo and asking others to tell you the answer) and if you showed that you appreciated others being willing to share their expertise with you (the vast majority of your threads contain no expression of thanks by you--or any post by you whatsoever for that matter--once others have given the answer you sought). This is a forum for discussion, not a free answer service.

piotrek
    ?

Great thanks Mr Adrian Stevenson
    Mr Bwanek how money you spent If I asking about skulls?
    I think more question from me and you will be homeless.
    If you are thinking you are spending a of lots of money when you are clicing a mouse on my post pls dont do it.
    Thanks Peter

Hi Guys, you will all notice that I have just banned two users in this thread. That is because they are one and the same person.

Having two user accounts is strictly against forum rules. There is no second chances or excuses if I or any of the Moderating team catch anyone breaking this rule. We take this very seriously.

This forum was set up for serious collectors and historians. It is not somewhere for people to come and play childish games or take a selfish attitude.

Cheers, Ade.

why do something like that???

p.s well said ade

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast