Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.

Article about: by friedrich-berthold Attachment 714248Attachment 714251on the theme of "sculls," these two images for reflection.... ok I look, I hear, but I will remain silent , That's right!

Thanks, Larry, for some very incisive as well as thoughtful comments.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.
    P
    Many

After reading all this post I can only say:
    Victory has a thousand fathers,but defeat is an orphan

I have not seen any defeat here only the conclusion of the thread with the collaboration of the participants

and attacks that are repeated in this and other threads that seem off topic

TEAMWORK

Three monkeys placed hierarchically according to their abilities and their disabilities, get a monkey see, hear and speak. Monkeys well organized together can achieve goals that undoubtedly would not achieve separately; a clear example of successful synergistic cooperation.
    Jedem das Seine

Looking to increase our number in teachers here......and Monkeys best left for a lesser website.

Is there anything else or do we know of any outside sources..that RZM1/24 may have solicited help from? Do any of these M1 entities have a hand in Overhoffs production. Thoughts?

M1/17 Assman & Sohn
    M1/148 Ulbrichts W we Heinr Gmbh
    M1/150 Franke &Sohn
    M1/151 Rudolf Schannes
    M1/152 Franzjungwirth
    M1/153 Freidrich Orth
    M1/155 Schwertner & Cie
    M1/156 Argentor Werk
    M1/157 Phil Terks
    M1/158 Karl Pichel
    M1/159 Hans Doppler
    M1/160 Riehl & Co.

Also are the M2 Metal Service and suppliers which are too numerous to list here ...which are most likely a back bone to the main producers. 31 one are documented as having an RZM permit. Im speaking of "prongs" some are brass and some are not.
    The fun part of this hobby and this time period..is there is still much more to unearth in discovery..we have only scratched the surface. My 2 cents/ pfennigs Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by another ant View Post
    I have not seen any defeat here only the conclusion of the thread with the collaboration of the participants

and attacks that are repeated in this and other threads that seem off topic

TEAMWORK

Three monkeys placed hierarchically according to their abilities and their disabilities, get a monkey see, hear and speak. Monkeys well organized together can achieve goals that undoubtedly would not achieve separately; a clear example of successful synergistic cooperation.
    But this kind of thing is not what I am asking for here or in my post above.

But I am asking for this, or why should we nourish an impression that you can add something here?

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.

I think the whole disscusion doesn't make sense and is going to nowhere.
    Collecting must be a fun, schould create a friendship etc.
    Im a member other forums like mountain bicycles ,watches and never founded disscusion like this.
    And never founded on thats forums the world ,,master,, because if is the master should be a slave.
    Who is a slave -for sure not me

Man is a slave to what ever has mastered him,, Stirlitz..and none are free from the control of what has enticed man. No need to take offense....and call in the Calvaria...Calevaria...how do you spell Cavalry....maybe Calvaria was right the first time. If you disapprove of this thread..that is your right to do so..and you are not being forced to contribute. I wish you the best on all of your endeavors and other forums. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.Adrian Stevenson is my master, and he is thus because he has protected me from evils and malaise for years on end, and I swear loyalty on to him for my life.
    If this fact offends others, whose ethos is the rocky path and the spinning wheel, which they deem as an excuse to be rude and impertinent to others, then
    such latter persons have many chances to scare little animals in the forest with their spinning wheels. This activity is wonderful, but it is not
    the same as working in an archive or carefully assembling primary documents to unravel the riddle of the "scull."
    And those who dig in the ground have their own merit, to be sure, but not all answers are buried in the soil.

The original poster trusted you and me to give him a fair answer to a difficult but common question. He did not get it from certain persons here. Instead, he got a bunch of malarkey, and when one of you realized that you made a mistake, then you did not offer a proper and mature apology, but a bunch of guff. Then one of you decided to give more guff to others here who try to keep things going, and to do so in a way that speaks volumes
    about the quality of one's character, to say nothing of one's mind.

And, I have endured many slings and arrows in my attempt via fifteen thousand posts to explore SS regalia, but up until 12 July 2014 no one had ever asserted I was inferior to a mountain biker.
    I readily confess that I am not as sportive as many, but I have other virtues in the realm of culture, civilization and learning. Sport is one facet of culture, and surely it is vital, but it is but one facet.
    One of these virtues in culture and society is to teach, and when others fail to succeed in this discipline, then I think it bears some comment. Where I work we get evaluated 360 degrees, from top to bottom and from each side.
    Or, others today resist all standards, for whom fun is an alibi for lords of the flies kind of behavior.
    Not on this site, it ain't.
    So the attempt to invoke the idea of Spartacus on a bike on the hillside cannot hide a more central fact that some here aspire to an expertise that is totally beyond their grasp. And this divergence between wish and reality
    is sad enough without it doing harm to innocent people who deserve a clear and fair answer, offered with useful evidence and without the bad manners of an eleven year old thwarted in his or her affect.

Postscriptum: I am sure there are many polite and genteel mountain bikers, and they would not use their sport as an excuse to belittle and otherwise degrade others.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-13-2014 at 04:35 PM.

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.My thanks to the management for public sanitation and order. Our Spartacus on a mountain bike was or was not a person whom the lords here threw out once before for various offenses. He had a chance to redeem himself under a new name, but returned to his lords of the flies malarkey and got ejected. I swear allegiance, fealty, and obedience to Adrian Stevenson and find such a medieval order to be very congenial. Thanks to Larry C, as well, for his kind aid in the public sanitation in this thread and so many other threads. He is a fine colleague and an exemplary collector.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-13-2014 at 05:21 PM.

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.On the theme of "sculls," these two images for reflection....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast