Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nice Overhoff M1/24

Article about: Just wanted to share this Overhoff with everyone, !!!!

?

Default Nice Overhoff M1/24

Just wanted to share this Overhoff with everyone, !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Nice Overhoff  M1/24  Nice Overhoff  M1/24 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Overhoff  M1/24
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Nice Overhoff M1/24

opinions?

I believe it's fake, the prong attachments are incorrect for Overhoffs as far as I'm aware. It could just be that I've not seen this configuration which may be legitimate, so I'm interested in other responses. These are what I refer to:

Mat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice Overhoff  M1/24   Nice Overhoff  M1/24  

Nice Overhoff  M1/24  

?

I actually have an Overhoff, my self. Something just says that this one is real, at least to me... some fakes i am great at spotting, and would not even second guess...... here is my Overhoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice Overhoff  M1/24   Nice Overhoff  M1/24  

?

My bad, the original TK in this post is definitely a fake !!!!!!!!! I had thought at some point i had read that Overhoff had used both types of pin attachments, however after some checking into, they did not........they only used the pin attachment shown on all our pics we posted in response( originals ), sorry everyone!

Newbie front of your first skull also look strange.
    Look at the top of hole nose.
    The whole front,, face,, is not puristic and flat like in others orginal M1/24.
    Peter

?

Agreed!

?

this is the one on e-fee at the moment and in my opinion it is very expensive for what it is.(incorrect) I to had concerns about the prongs and was not sure that this configuration was correct for this maker or not as I had never run into it before. Thank you to the members for setting me straight as now I know to avoid this combination from this maker

dude
    ?

like it, seems so many want to see m1/24 with particular foundations for aluminum prongs. All I can say is I have a perfectly die struck M 1 /24 , WITH an exquisite strike of code and the rzm. along with the skull came an eagle with the same perfect strikings. The edges are NOT sharp, and the detail and teeth, wing feathering etc are meticulous. The foundation for the ALUMINUM PRONGS are small and round..... the prongs are NOT BRASS on either the skull or the eagle. I wish I could say I got from a dealer, but the set came with other military souviginers from a WWII PARATROOPER, AND A vETREN OF THE bULGE. i MUST SAY, that the die strick on the set i have is a bit stronger, and if i had to say, I'd guess mine could be silver.....

Best you be showing pictures then.

My Overhoff...
    Nice Overhoff  M1/24

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast