Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro?

Article about: Hey everyone, once again, here ia a Totenkopf for everyone to look at. Real or repro? Thanks The back says 475/42 RZM marked.

?

Default Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro?

Hey everyone, once again, here ia a Totenkopf for everyone to look at. Real or repro? Thanks The back says 475/42 RZM marked.
    Attached Images Attached Images Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro?  Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro?

That is a repro, if you'll use some of the search functions you'll find this kind of fake there
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default re: Once again, another Totenkopf for you all to look at, 475/42 RZM marked. Real or repro?

I can only agree with Dimas.

Cheers, Ade.

A repro as already stated.

Flogging a dead horse here, but yes, it's a repro. I think I'm getting better at judging these--first thing I always look at is the detail and this one is pretty obvious. A poorly cast fake.