Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions Please?

Article about: These were a recent purchase. Please give me expert opinion, good or bad, as I would not rest easy without your thoughts on these two items. Thank You .

Default Opinions Please?

These were a recent purchase. Please give me expert opinion, good or bad, as I would not rest easy without your thoughts on these two items. Thank You .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions Please?   Opinions Please?  

Opinions Please?   Opinions Please?  

Opinions Please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions Please?
    P
    Many

Very nice. Well photographed, too.

Now you need the proper mounting, i.e. the black cap in complete form.Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?Opinions Please?

Thank you F-B, I can now continue my quest as you suggest.

Quote by roughneck View Post
    Thank you F-B, I can now continue my quest as you suggest.
    ..in the knowledge you actually own authentic badges, and nice ones, to boot.

I am especially fond of the first edition of the 2d pattern SS Hoheitszeichen with the mysterious VA SS contract number.

Well done and onwards!

- - ------- - -

Usually we are beset by fake badges and less than cordial persons associated with them. What a relief....

CBH
    ?

Might I suggest you go with a payed membership, this opens up more of the Forum to you.

Nice set of insignia as FB suggests, it's nice to see real stuff, in this world of "Is It Real" posts.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Might I suggest you go with a payed membership, this opens up more of the Forum to you.

Nice set of insignia as FB suggests, it's nice to see real stuff, in this world of "Is It Real" posts.
    I concur. Membership here is worth its weight in gold, and soon pays for itself.

And yes, it does seem that every authentic SS piece that passes through this forum is flanked by dozens of fakes!

B.B.

A new member who also knows how to say "thank you." You are definitely welcome at the forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks again gentlemen, I can now rest easy with my purchase. At the very least, I can purchase membership.

CBH
    ?

Always nice to have another Canadian onboard. It's the best forum.