Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap Insignia

Article about: Looked thru many postings and found nothing directly looking like this which concerns me. Fake or real ? Your help is greatly appreciated. Oddly, when I uploaded the images they turned sidew

Default Opinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap Insignia

Looked thru many postings and found nothing directly looking like this which concerns me. Fake or real ?
    Your help is greatly appreciated.

Oddly, when I uploaded the images they turned sideways but when you click on them they are rotated properly...

Opinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap InsigniaOpinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap InsigniaOpinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap InsigniaOpinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap Insignia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap Insignia
    P
    Many

Hello both are bad imo. Please compare them to the examples discussed in the attached threads. Best regards.

Brian

SS Cap Eagle - Good or Repro???

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...-exist-419959/

Yours vs. original Assman skull and eagle

Opinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap InsigniaOpinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap InsigniaOpinions on SS Eagle and Skull cap Insignia

I personally Know not a lot about SS items (other than that they are very expensive & very well faked as above) but I did a simple search (RZM1/17) & the information is all here for the taking ! I must just add a thanks to all the knowledgeable people on this forum that have given there time to build up such a great data base of information regards Paul

There was no M1/17 marked SS skull but original m1/17 SS Eagles did exist.

LONG SHOT....Of course, welcome to the forum.

The threads referenced by BSIWULA1 should confirm that the skull is FAKE, but it was done quite well by someone with experience in casting. Fortunately this con artist did not do his homework concerning the markings and prong attachment for the manufacturer Assmann.